Oracle Database provider in India is a multi-model database management system. It is a database commonly used for running online transaction processing, data warehousing and mixed database workloads. Oracle database products offer customers cost-optimized and high-performance versions of Oracle Database, the world’s leading converged, multi-model database management system, as well as in-memory, NoSQL and MySQL databases. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, enables customers to simplify relational database environments and reduce management workloads. The system is built around a relational database framework in which data objects may be directly accessed by users (or an application front end) through structured query language (SQL). Oracle is a fully scalable relational database architecture and is often used by global enterprises, which manage and process data across wide and local area networks. The Oracle database provider has its own network component to allow communications across networks.
Key feature of Oracle is that its architecture is split between the logical and the physical. This structure means that for large-scale distributed computing, also known as grid computing, the data location is irrelevant and transparent to the user, allowing for a more modular physical structure that can be added to and altered without affecting the activity of the database, its data or users. The sharing of resources in this way allows for very flexible data networks whose capacity can be adjusted up or down to suit demand, without degradation of service. It also allows for a robust system to be devised as there is no single point at which a failure can bring down the database, as the networked schema of the storage resources means that any failure would be local only.
- Large database and Space Management – Oracle can support the largest of the databases. It allows the full control of space used so that hardware devices can be used efficiently.
- High availability – It is never out of action or unavailable. Therefore, all the normal operations such as backups or partial failures do not interrupt the use of the database.
- Logical data structure – Oracle uses the logical data structure to store data so that you can interact with the database without knowing where the data is stored physically.
- Memory caching –We are the best database provider, our memory caching architecture allows you to scale up a very large database that still can perform at a high speed.
- Backup and recovery – It ensure the integrity of the data in case of system failure.
- Manageable security – To protect against unauthorized database access and use, Oracle provides fail-safe security features to limit and monitor data access.
- Distributed systems – Oracle is based on distributed systems that have the same degree of user transparency and data consistency as non-distributed systems with the advantages of local database management.