Profuture provide best Cloud migration service in India.It is the process of moving data, applications or other business elements to a cloud computing environment. Cloud migration is the process of partially or completely deploying an organization’s digital assets, services, IT resources or applications to the cloud. The migrated assets are accessible behind the cloud’s firewall. Cloud migration service is process of migrating a total organizational infrastructure, where computing, storage, software and platform services are transferred to the cloud for access. Cloud computing is attractive to many organizations due to its scalability, ease of management and low costs. Cloud migration facilitates the adaption of flexible cloud computing. An organization’s cloud migration process often involves merging an on-site IT infrastructure with a hybrid cloud solution, which may be accessed over the Internet for a fee. Hybrid cloud solutions transition between one or more cloud providers and usually provide on-demand and provisioned server space, applications and services. Cloud migration is critical for achieving real-time and updated performance and efficiency. Thus, cloud migration requires careful analysis, planning and execution.
Why is Cloud Migration important?
Security issues like hacking, data theft, unauthorized access, intrusions, and identity theft are kept locked away in cloud computing environments. It provides greater security under these conditions. It is easy to set up data and applications in the cloud. Cloud Migration Services helps to boost the speed, performance, scalability and security of your cloud adoption and transformation. Our experts will help you to design the best migration strategy and road map for a secure, repeatable and scalable path to the cloud.
Cloud based services
Cloud based services have several common attributes:
- Elastic – resources can scale up or down automatically
- Metering/charge back – resource usage is tracked and billed based on service arrangement
- Multi-tenancy – resources are pooled and shared among multiple users to gain economies of scale
- On demand – resources are self-provisioned from an online catalogue of pre-defined configurations
- Virtualization – cloud computing utilizes server and storage virtualization extensively to allocate/reallocate resources rapidly
- Network-access – resources are accessed via web-browser or thin client using a variety of networked devices (computer, tablet, smartphone)