Profuture provides the best cloud app development in India, with the adoption of cloud and virtualization there is a prominent shift from a traditional approach of enterprises that only designed for IT and neglected user experience to companies that lay emphasis on product features, usability and creating a delightful user experience in the SaaS world. Cloud computing has been around for quite some time. Now enterprises have started trusting it after testing its development projects and applications. Enterprises have slowly shown forward movement and are slowly moving their critical operations too onto the cloud.The cloud and virtualization have deployed applications that are infrastructure-responsive and can scale themselves smartly. Because the applications are aware of external events, decisions can be made quickly and the application and infrastructure together can facilitate real-time delivery.
Benefits of Cloud Based Solutions
Our cloud computing solutions have enormous benefits to offer:
- Increased Efficiency – As opposed to the traditional ways, cloud services are quickly deployed and are instantly ready for use in a matter of minutes.
- Faster Disaster Recovery – Since capacity, location planning and operations are now our responsibilities, it allows enterprises to respond quickly to any business changes that may arise unexpectedly.
- High Flexibility – Enterprises have moved to cloud mainly due to its ability to quickly meet business demands as required. It has shortened time to market.
- New Business Models – We offer enterprises new cloud based business models and value propositions using cloud services alone.
- High Collaboration – Allows all employees across the globe to sync up and work on documents and shared apps concurrently, and receive critical updates in real time.
- Go Green – We use servers as per the business need, thus decreasing the carbon footprint. Using the cloud results in almost 30% less energy consumption and carbon emissions than using on-site servers.
How Cloud Based Solutions Can Save Capital And Upfront Costs?
Our cloud app development solutions save money for cloud security needs as well as many other types of data center workloads.
- Low Power Costs: Cloud computing solutions use less power. Better hardware utilization is directly proportional to more efficient usage of power. Idle resources tend to waste energy.
- Low Resource Costs: When enterprises move to the cloud, money they pay for the service goes to the provider’s staffing costs. But it’s a much smaller amount in comparison to the enterprise itself taking up the in-house work.
- Zero Capital Costs: When any enterprise runs its own servers they have to take care of the up-front capital costs. But if the enterprise chooses cloud computing options the financing of investments is the responsibility of the provider.
- Lesser Cost for Mirroring: When enterprises run their own servers, they may need to buy more hardware than required in case of failures. Whereas if a cloud computing service deals with the redundancy requirement it will prove to be less expensive as cloud providers have their own data center locations where they can mirror enterprise data and applications.