Profuture is an expert in addressing critical contact center security needs
A distributed workforce and exponential proliferation of BYOD mobile devices are here to stay and you need high-performance security systems for your contact center. Profuture has best security policies in India, a well-defined process-driven approach to enhance the security policies of your contact center IT infrastructure from internal and external threats. As organizations increasingly outsource their core activities and boost the development of important core functionalities, the issue of high performance security systems in such an endeavor comes to light. At Profuture, it is a process driven approach that significantly enhances the call center security of your IT infrastructure from internal and external threats using researched processes, procedures and tools.
Security Service Provider
Profuture provides services to proactively plan for tracking, managing and eliminating potential risks by –
- Proactively planning and rolling out a world-class security policies at all stages including identification, authentication, authorization, access control, data integrity and protection.
- Establishing accountability for processes, implementing them and monitoring the technical efficacy of audits, intrusion detection systems and vulnerability assessments.
- Process reviews and mock drills to fine-tune triage, recovery and restoration processes.
With wide-ranging technical expertise in firewalls, VPN, MDM, Enterprise anti-virus suites, spam and URL filters and other infrastructure elements, Profuture caters to your end-to-end security needs.
Security Lifecycle for contact centers
Profuture takes a holistic lifecycle view of contact center security with proactive actions at every stage –
- Plan – Profuture creates a comprehensive plan for your setup involving asset identification and validation, threat and risk assessment, security architecture and design, security policies definition and tools identification.
- Deploy – Profuture security experts would perform infrastructure, OS and application hardening while deploying the planned security architecture, policies and tools.
- Monitor – Profuture security services team would handle proactive monitoring, incident management and rollout of regular updates and patches to address vulnerabilities.
- Review –Adapt to the evolving security landscape through vulnerability assessments, architecture review, policy review and penetration testing.